Pages

Thursday, 6 December 2012

An Update.

The other day my computer rebooted and automatically updated.
I find it irritating when this happens because I have to wait for like 145679 processes to be done and afterwards there doesn't seem to be any difference. For that reason, in spite of the fact that I haven't updated in a while, this update will be short and sweet.
I've been alright, not perfect, but alright.
I've been doing well, like keeping up to date with uni work and such.
My personal life has also blossomed, bringing about romance - yes, romance!
Believe it or not, I've actually managed to bag a man in my state. He must be mad.
He is sweet, considerate, understanding, and completely perfect for me.
It's nice to have something in my life which is completely normal. I hope that doesn't sound bad.
What I mean is he makes me feel like everyone else. He doesn't treat me differently, even though I've got all these problems. It means a lot to me.
So to my un-named mystery man: thanks.
And I haven't seen you today and I miss you.
Enough of that mushy crap now. I'm off to bed. I will write some more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment your thoughts, opinions and messages. I will reply on request and can offer advise and friendship. It would be great to hear from you :)